Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Do you think mohawks on helmets look stupid?

• Yes

Votes: 119 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 64 35.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think its kinda :gay: when i see it on the street, but when the stunters have them on their helmets at the track i think its kinda funny.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
There used to be a guy on ebay that sold something even funnier...It was like a fuzzy hood that went over your entire helmet, he had the cookie monster, a rabbitt,and a few others...I thought that was the funniest thing ever. If you want to get some really strange looks that would be what to get...

I think they were called Fuzz HAts but I could be wrong. I have yet to see them anywhere else.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
it is just an attention getter somthing you really dont want on the street it just makes you stand out more ...thats just me it does look rediculous

·
Registered
474 Posts
teleinfoncarr said:
it is just an attention getter somthing you really dont want on the street it just makes you stand out more ...thats just me it does look rediculous
touche to that. a cop saw my friend pop a wheelie in the distance, eventually caught up with him and identified him by the (fruity) mohawk he had on his helmet

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Someone on here has one for there avatar. The guy that just posted about getting spat on and punching off the mirror on the car afterwards.

Help?

Jason

PS: Oh yeah, I have never seen a helmet like that in person but I would say unless you were on a stunt team in a parking lot, pretty gay I guess... But really, what the hell do I know. =]

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
well one of my buddies has one and i think its awesome!!! eheheh

i dont know if id use one but they are definately different

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
yes they do look retarded.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i have the red one....and i wear it everyonce in a while for shitz and giggles. i couldn't care less what other thought about it. lil kids riding in the back of minivans seem to love it, they all point and give me the thumbs up.
as a matter of fact, i may actually wear one to the 600rr meet tomorrow if i can remember to dig it out of some box some where in the garage.

and i do NOT stunt.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts