Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you have seen this series of youtube videos?

This quote towards made me think some.

"who ever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commrece.... and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled one way or another by a few powerful men at the top you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate"

-James A Garfield
Assasinated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8&feature=player_embedded#at=25

·
Registered
26 Posts
its true, read about the Federal Reserve, why theres no gold standard anymore and why they dont have to open there books. but there "The Man"

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a finance teacher in school that just showed us these videos it blew my mind. He also showed us another one that was really interesting if I can find the name I will post it. But it is crazy that are money is truly worth nothing it is just backed by debt and how nobody knows how much gold is still in the federal reserve, or the fact that they have never been audited. :banghead: We are eventually going to have to fix this. I cannot wait to see how.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ya man Ron Paul has been going at the Federal reserve for a long time. I am interested to see if it goes through and they can actually audit them.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i believe Ron Paul has introduced a new bill to audit the Federal Reserve. it's called the federal reserve transparancy act of 2011. H.R. 459. look into it.
I would vote for it if i could but will likley be a decision that congress makes.

If more people took the time to look into how systems like this work and understand the consequences that will occur with decisions being made by a self-intrested few maybe it would change, but woe is me it's all me, me, me.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
this should be mandatory viewing for every American, the Fed has run your country into the ground & y'll better make them accountable for it.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
the working class of the USA has been asleep for a long time.

the coma may be irreversible.

let us put some "Zero Tolerance" on the rich phkrs who have stolen our hard work and the wealth that honest labor produces.

prepare your sword!

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
It is information and knowledge of things like this (how our system really works) that the government works very hard to keep suppressed. Imagine if every American in the USA knew how badly we are getting scammed every single day. There would be a very bloody revolution.

Television, mass media, gadgets, sports, all nothing more than a great big distraction made to keep us distracted and entertained so that we don't think too much.

Television is the lying shitbox of this country. I hate it completely. It does nothing but mold this country into a dumbed down, moronic group of people. This country will believe anything they spew out of that tube.

You should seriously watch this clip:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts