Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Either a Brembo or Berringer MC and some trackday tires. That's if I had under a $1000 of spending cash. Some track org's are doing discounted rates on next year already so I'd jump on that too maybe.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
ohlins suspension or marchesini rims

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
A TRX700XX nuff said

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
For under a grand I would be looking to my forks... ohlins ftw

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just spent my play money (1k +/-) on pretty practical stuff.

All new rain gear so I could ride longer this year and comfortably. Has made a HUGE difference and wish I had done so sooner.

Upraded security:
Super heavy duty chain
300 Eur GPS alarm system

Have had a bike stolen before, and to cheap to pay for the insurance so I spent half the annual savings on a quality alarm that will SMS me GPS coordinates and alarm indications.

Next will be a one piece track suit to replace my two piece that I didn't bring with me to Europe. Nothing beats quality leathers for a fun day riding or to allow for a trip to the track.

Next play money will be going towards a road trip fund. 'The ring' is in my backyard and I got the motivation to travel after seeing the recent thread on the croatia-greece road trip.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
front and rear wave rotors. better brake pads. ohlins rear shock. steering damper. slipper clutch. ohlins forks. lighter forged wheels. brake lines. aluminum bolts. case covers. gold o-ring chain. renthal grips. translucent fuel lines. silicone coolant lines. titanium headers. racing pistons. better spark plug wires/coils.

·
Registered
216 Posts
front and rear wave rotors. better brake pads. ohlins rear shock. steering damper. slipper clutch. ohlins forks. lighter forged wheels. brake lines. aluminum bolts. case covers. gold o-ring chain. renthal grips. translucent fuel lines. silicone coolant lines. titanium headers. racing pistons. better spark plug wires/coils.

OMG i want your baby hahahahha

I need me some moneeeeh

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
I want my own track :banger: with crash thru banners of exboyfriend's face!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts