Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a whole truckload going south on 101. First time i've seen the blue one in person. it looks AMAZING!! The paint is quite metallic and looks awesome in the flesh. It might be my favorite now

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I've seen them without the cardboard here at the dealers near Honda HQ in So. Cal. Possibly not everyone leaves the cardboard on and it may have been a dealer truck after they had already received the crated bike from Honda. My dealer here has a showroom and a wherehouse that are far apart in distance by miles. They pull and put bikes back constantly to and from the wherehouse, so it isn't unusual to see a truck full of new bikes on the freeway.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ my son would like that as a backyard fort please.

·
Registered
240 Posts
saw a truck with 2 quads and six white crates with CBR600RR7 on the 22w ..... i so wanted to just jump on the truck and just take one of those bad boys !

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure, they were just tied down. Otherwise, how else could I have seen the bike and it's color? I would have just seen a bunch of crates. Wish I could ride one :(

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, they come in the tarp and scrap metal. Harleys are in cardboard with metal base. I can't wait to get mine, I get to unload it with the forklift too, haha more meaningful.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
When mine arrived it wasn't in one peice

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw a red/black 2007 600rr running down 19th avenue in san fran today. Sounded great!! I'm amazed at how good the stock exhaust sounds. was it anyone on the site? ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
up here in canada they come in cardboard i saw them with my own eyes! i should have asked them for the crate my son would have loved it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts