Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
i would but then id be lying

great looking bike bro, i have a suggestion, take off the cbr racing and 600rr stickers, it will clean that up so sweet you will **** yourself. look up threads i started i have one called "no stickers new blinkers" i took them stickers off and it looks so much better. good luck bro. now i need a rear seat cowl!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
oh also paint your windscreen with krylon fusion gloss black, that will make her sweet too for only about $4.50. lots of write ups on that if you search it bud

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy13 said:
i would but then id be lying

great looking bike bro, i have a suggestion, take off the cbr racing and 600rr stickers, it will clean that up so sweet you will **** yourself.
I used to take all decals off, but IMO the bike lacked lines. I like 'em on now. My MXers used to be naked, but I re-applied the graphics and was much happier, but hey... to each his own.

Yeah - get the rear cowl.

·
Registered
693 Posts
yeah was just an opinion bud, i like nice and clean/plain. but try the windscreen maybe :)

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
sweet wax job looks shiny as a star

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
you have a ARROW exhaust and have no faith in the PCIII, yu will be a changed man when you tune it.
the bike is sick.
I think i need to get a O5 or convert my 03 to 05 bodywork.
i want the 05 tail.

that think is purty man.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have another G-craft resi on the way (FedEx "lost" the first one in NC) and once installed, I think I'm done w/ the mods until ASV has their levers on the street next spring. I've got plenty of 520 chains, so I may do that as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
to answer your question...i believe these look better...

and yes, i do love 600rr's. nice bike, though. looks real clean. (and i'd keep the screen clear for TD).

N

·
0 Posts
Better looking bike than the RR?...Um, that would have to be the 2006 Yamaha R6, punk!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
clean looking bike, nice looking exhaust by the way.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Between the Suzuki,Yammy,Kawi, and the RR the RR looks the best. That Triumph is holding it's own. It does look as good as the RR IMO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts