Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here feel more comfortable doing a wheelie than going around a turn really fast? I, myself feel way more relaxed clutching a wheelie and riding it than going around a turn extremely fast. All the guys I ride with love taking fast turns, not me. I wait until the road straights out and perform my magic. Anyone else feel the same?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mmm chicken strips...

just kidding my strips are large and i dont wheelie either :p
I didn't say I coudn't take a turn, just that I don't like to.... ahahahaha

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
753 Posts
Give it a try...

..These bikes were made for cornering. Riding a wheelie is fun, but running a good lap at a track is much more fun. Wheelies are great for throttle control, so you should have a headstart.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I do enjoy watching ppl stunt their bikes but I have never really tried. :stickyman

The front end got "fluttery" once when I came onto her to hard coming over a hill, other than that my front wheel stays on the ground. :wave:

Pushing turns though, that's what I like to do...:five:

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I was on a big group ride once, and the guys in front of the pack were driving like idots. We were all on the freeway, it was pretty clear, but like 3 guys were all up on one, takin the turns on the wheelie as well. It was pretty fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
In turns I take it you mean high way ? You aint one wheeling fast through the twistys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts