Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they messed up my shipping. i payed for two day and 4 days later still no pipe. called them and they said ill have it in 2 more days but they will not refund me my 65 bones for shipping.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
what are their average lead time before shipping?
They have to process your order before they can ship it. Most places got till 5pm to get it those orders out on the truck.
So you also have to take account for when you place the order.

from their site:
3. Order Placement
More Power Racing accepts orders via our website (www.morepowerracing.com , www.morepoweracing.com) or via telephone. We do not accept orders via fax or email unless previously arranged with a sales representative. Orders may be placed online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders may be placed by telephone during normal business hours. Please call 360-658-3939 for current hours. Online orders placed after regular business hours will be processed the next business day, with the exception of orders placed on Friday and Saturday. Orders placed anytime after business hours on Friday will be processed the following business day. As a precaution and for protection purposes, your IP address will be recorded with your transaction.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
took that into account. they stated they had received it on that tuesday and it was shipping out the same day. so i figured thurs or fri i would have it. i didnt receive it untill the following tuesday. but when i did get the thing i called them back and they ended up giving me half the shipping back. better than loosing all 65 bones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts