Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this guy while I was headed out yesterday.
NO gloves, NO boots, NO jacket, NO Pants!!!
This guy must be SUPERMAN!!
ENJOY.

:iamwithst

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey I ride with no gloves, no jacket... Am I a squid!!!! HAHAHAHA!

i usually wear a t shirt, jeans, and new balance running shoes. oh yea i have my iPod with me too!!! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is this uncommon in Cali? I see it pretty much every day in TN...sadly

·
Registered
728 Posts
I think Cali takes the cake for most squids per capita...HAHA

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
looks geared up enough... atleast he doesnt have any tattoos to rash up and ruin, so its all good...

jk

D

·
0 Posts
What's the point of even wearing a helmet if you're not going to gear up? I've never been able to figure that out. Do you guys that ride without any form of gear other then a helmet actually want to live and feel the pain of having your whole body rashed up? Broken bones over road rash any day.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well CALI has a helmet law. SOOOOO I guess the only reason they wear a helmet is because he has to. I bet 100 Bucks if he could he would rather have a hat so he could show the chicks all his cool hair! haha And yes thats how most of these idiots ride out here. I guess they think its too hot for gear.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
must have been a hot day in Cali - i mean, if i was there, all i would be wearing is a helmet, shorts, and tank, oh and sandals

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yeah, not wearing gear is silly. I feel like it's mostly egocentric people who go gearless - they think they look so cool without gear. We'll see who's cool when fate finally catches up and they crash at anything over 5 mph.

P.S. TacMedic, I'm in Nashville too, small world. You ever ride Nashville SuperSpeedway? I did a trackday there a few weeks ago....

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I must be a squid.. I wear shorts,short sleeve shirt, shortie socks, and tennis shoes In the summer. I do wear helmet, gloves. Flame on

1 - 20 of 130 Posts