Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
listen demented. tenjin is already have a problem with the other thread...he's gonna have his hands full with this one

:crackup:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I am flying out to Utah Monday afternoon. I wonder if they are going to want to touch my balls. Its going to cost them.

Edit: Plastic sporks are no good either. My friend stabbed someone in the face with a spork from taco bell. :crackup:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am flying out to Utah Monday afternoon. I wonder if they are going to want to touch my balls. Its going to cost them.
Superglue one of those little rubber ducky toys to your ball sack. When/if you are given a pat down, when the dude gets to your junk, it'll squeak when they squeeze.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Superglue one of those little rubber ducky toys to your ball sack. When/if you are given a pat down, when the dude gets to your junk, it'll squeak when they squeeze.

Hahaha. I could see me getting arrested for that.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Ixnay on the superglue + balls. That'd be mighty painful to take off once the prank is over.

I'd go with the kilt idea that's been floating around... Let them get acquainted with your frank and beans. Let them know just how good of a job they are doing too. :-D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ixnay on the superglue + balls. That'd be mighty painful to take off once the prank is over.
And that is your valid excuse for why you still had the ducky attached to your ball sack as you entered the airport.

The minor discomfort of taking a flight with a rubber toy superglued to your junk outweighs the extreme pain of ripping sad rubber toy off with your ball hair.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I was thinking one of those old gag hand buzzers on the inside of your leg would be a good laugh.

But on a serious note, can we stop searching Steve, bill, dave, and mark and concentrate the patdowns on anyone named Mohhomad, etc...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
reading that article seems a bit odd, maybe its true maybe it's a bit embelished. it doesn't quite match my experience of coming home from iraq. we didn't deal with tsa at all. went through customs which was run by the Navy, had all of our gear gone through very tedious, and we were told to check our pocket knives. we had guns, which can un doubtingly be used as a weapon. i was never checked coming out of any of the other airports we stopped in and had no dealings with tsa what so ever. we'll see i'm leaving Afghanistan shortly, we'll see if my experience is different.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
listen demented. tenjin is already have a problem with the other thread...he's gonna have his hands full with this one

:crackup:
No, i actually do have a problem with this one.

But on a serious note, can we stop searching Steve, bill, dave, and mark and concentrate the patdowns on anyone named Mohhomad, etc...

So, Will searching for some one named mohhomad help identify some one named Terry Nicholes, or Timmothy McVeigh or Richard Reed?

the possible threat is from more than just muslim extremists.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Name One Non-Muslim that has committed an act of terror since 9/11 ???
right, just conviently ignore the biggest non muslim terrorists we have had, because they happened before 9/11 right?

oH, and richard ried while being a muslim extremist, was a british born citizen.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
And i doubt searching for abu would cause us to turn an ear to the name Dr. Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski as well.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Name One Non-Muslim that has committed an act of terror since 9/11 ???
People like you deserve to be shot in both knee caps and left in a desert to slowly die.

But as of March 2010, there have been more than double domestic, non-Muslim terror plots and terrorists captured/stopped than there have been of Muslim, both domestic and international, terrorists and terror plots.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Name one ?
SOme might argue that the TSA is a terror organization ;)

But seriously dude...

go through the list of actual terror events in the US, 2 of them were done by muslims, the others im 99% sure were dont by non muslims.

but what ever. you are obviously one of those who think its only 'those people' who are capable of doing such things, totally ignoring the fact that with the exception of 9/11 the biggest terror events in US history have been performed by white, americans

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Name one ?
Andrew Joseph Stack II, born and raised in the US.

I'm sure you remember the American who decided to fly his plane into an IRS building out of retaliation. If that is not terrorism, neither is 9/11.

Then you also have the ones that were more public like the Virginia tech shooting (though he was not born in America), the Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (though he too was not born in America), and dozens of terror plots that were stopped but you never see those on the TV.

The biggest domestic terrorism attack, since 9/11 was the Anthrax **** around the same time. No, that had nothing to do with the **** in New York. That was carried out by Bruce Edwards Ivins, who was an employee of the US Government in a science lab, I believe, somewhere near DC. He committed suicide a year or two ago. I know people who have been and are still suffering from the Anthrax attack, as that **** first started happening where I live, in a post office I've been to hundreds of times.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts