1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hey man I am diggin the vids!! Where you at in Jax??? Do you street ride or only do the track?? What kinda times you running at JGP??

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Sweet camera work i like the on board footage
next time i head to Moroso to attend racing
will look you up

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers fella's. I live on hodges just off JTB. i was running 23's at jennings but i have improved alot since i was last there so i can't wait to get back there to race and see what i can get now. i only have a race bike cause i cant afford both. I use my DVD cam and a helmet cam to get the onboard stuff. its a bit of a pain in the ass to set up but i think it's well worth it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow, i was gunna head out there for the races, if i knew you were gunna be there i woulda gone. Would have been neat to meet a 600RR.net member.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
tonyshowtime said:
Cheers fella's. I live on hodges just off JTB. i was running 23's at jennings but i have improved alot since i was last there so i can't wait to get back there to race and see what i can get now. i only have a race bike cause i cant afford both. I use my DVD cam and a helmet cam to get the onboard stuff. its a bit of a pain in the ass to set up but i think it's well worth it.
Hey man next time I head out to JGP I will hit you up and see if ya want to go. I must say, 23's is faster than me. I was doin 25-26's but I am getting the suspension done so hopefully I can drop around a sec or two. Either way I won't be able to keep up but it will be fun. I am always looking to improve. Its hard to find racers in the Jax area. Most are just posers that are afraid to lean there bike, and would never give thought to going to the track.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LDROWN said:
Hey man next time I head out to JGP I will hit you up and see if ya want to go. I must say, 23's is faster than me. I was doin 25-26's but I am getting the suspension done so hopefully I can drop around a sec or two. Either way I won't be able to keep up but it will be fun. I am always looking to improve. Its hard to find racers in the Jax area. Most are just posers that are afraid to lean there bike, and would never give thought to going to the track.
Cool just let me know. The next time i'm there is Sept 9-10 for CCS.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
tonyshowtime said:
Cool just let me know. The next time i'm there is Sept 9-10 for CCS.
Hey man If I don't have to work that weekend I will come out and cheer ya on bro. I did watch some of those other vids. Man Daytona looks like alot fun!! Can't wait!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts