Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
I have a 2006 Honda Element in Green (painted all one color, hated the plastic panels) that carries my road bikes, mountain bikes and easily pulls 2 bikes on a trailer.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ride a 4Runner too. My theory is i need a Gas SIPPER and a Gas Guzzler!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a wagon. I was looking into a truck or small suv, but it didn't fit my lifestyle much, so I got a wagon. Still enough power to tow two bikes.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
This is to funny. I just had this conversation with a friend of mine. It's true. He has a truck, so do I and so does 99.9% of the people we know that have bikes.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It just goes right together and makes perfect sense. Its just something that i have noticed because Bike/Truck are COMPLETE opposites.

NotHizRR said:
This is to funny. I just had this conversation with a friend of mine. It's true. He has a truck, so do I and so does 99.9% of the people we know that have bikes.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i have a titan, most everyone else i know with a bike has a truck or suv.

i thinks its because cars are impractical, so a truck is more logical, and if you want to go out and have some fun, you have your bike.

i used to rotate between cars and suv/trucks. the past few vehicles ive had, in order, starting with most current have been:

2006 titan le (current)
rr (current)
1998 3000gt sl (current)
2005 infiniti g35
2005 jeep grand cherokee limited
2004 dodge srt-4
1999 jeep grand cherokee limited
1996 dodge stealth tt
1993 grand cherokee
1997 3000gt vr-4

I would buy a sports car, realize how impractical it was, buy a suv, then miss the fun of a sports car, buy one, then go back and forth. now i have the bike, so i have no need for a sports car. im trying to sell the 3000gt.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I have an Accord but I borrow my dad's pickup whenever I need to haul the bike. My next vehicle will definitely be a pickup.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used to like sports cars but you can save 20 grand and just buy a bike which is faster than anything. I think my next suv will be a Toyota Tacoma or a Tundra. I'm not buying another Car. I havent owned any Honda's before except for the CBR. Maybe I will make the automotive switch.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I had a Honda Prelude, but sold that after I bought the bike, and then bought a Honda Pilot. Now I really miss the stick-shift, so I might have to move back to a car soon... or maybe I'll keep the Pilot and pick up an S2000, so I'll have all three options. Hmmm... anyone want to give me 30 grand so I can pick up an S2000?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a 2005 Toyota tacoma prerunner, 4dr, long bed. Its only a 2 wheel drive but its gone over dunes in Glamis! I've used it for my bike, sons quad and every day stuff. I love it. Cars are pointless to me. You can't fit anything in them, better on gas, but that all.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts