Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What website sells the most expensive gear? I've gotta bill the insurance company for all my gear and I want to give them printouts from the most expensive website. BTW its not my insurance company, but the insurance company of the other party thats paying for all my damages! BTW they must carry Alpinestars and Shoei!

thanks a million

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
What website sells the most expensive gear? I've gotta bill the insurance company for all my gear and I want to give them printouts from the most expensive website. BTW its not my insurance company, but the insurance company of the other party thats paying for all my damages! BTW they must carry Alpinestars and Shoei!

thanks a million
MRI offers good discounts too members but will quote you retail on the ins quote i guess, site spono, give him a call

·
Registered
421 Posts
go to a dealership and get prices for gear... they will be most expensive because they can charge above retail for gear!

WHY you ask??? They can finance the gear in with a new bike so they can charge more than MSRP and its still legal! Get them to write you out a price list and off you go! Just say you bought your gear from them and thats what you paid. BUT dont tell the dealership this, just say your pricing gear and need a print out of it all so you can calculate it.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I love when people tell you to milk the insurance company when all it does is raise their rates and everyone elses! Come on, there is no reason to screw any insurance company with dishonesty. Just put in a claim for what you deserve. Do on to others as you would have them do on to you.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
alipinestars.com and print out all the MSRP they cant argue with the manufacturers price.

or motostrano.com if you want to be nice to them.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
go to a dealership and get prices for gear... they will be most expensive because they can charge above retail for gear!

WHY you ask??? They can finance the gear in with a new bike so they can charge more than MSRP and its still legal! Get them to write you out a price list and off you go! Just say you bought your gear from them and thats what you paid. BUT dont tell the dealership this, just say your pricing gear and need a print out of it all so you can calculate it.
Charging over MSRP is legal but can be against the policy of the gear company. That is one way businesses loose their contracts.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I love when people tell you to milk the insurance company when all it does is raise their rates and everyone elses! Come on, there is no reason to screw any insurance company with dishonesty. Just put in a claim for what you deserve. Do on to others as you would have them do on to you.
Put it this way, if he did not do this and got the cheapest quotes he could then I doubt our ins rates would drop. Ins companies are out to screw us any way then can and anytime one of us can get one back on them then Im all for it.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I definately like the idea of using a stealership for getting your prices. Good luck with your claim, your going to need it!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just call one of the site sponsers and explain your situation. Im sure they would help you out with inflated prices.

·
Registered
371 Posts
im on his side for the ins thing, its not like our rates drop because he is honest. But why do i see this being one of those threads that his isn agent finds and pulls out in court. Remember ins companies and everybody else is ONLINE also. FYI

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just call one of the site sponsers and explain your situation. Im sure they would help you out with inflated prices.
I think the site sponsors are stricter on their business ethics and would not condone and willingly commit fraud just for a supporting member.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts