Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

MOst preload used award goes too....

2K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  KulSecHskY 
#1 ·
#2 ·
thumbs up for the full gear.

#24 ·
playero_loko said:
say what you want but, isnt he too big for a bike? i mean there has got to be one of those unwritten rules that says when ur to big and when ur to small... no? anyways im sure it got to be to lean low for him huh lol
I tell you what, that big boy right there can ride. First time I rode with him he went into this corner real fast and I was like "there is no way" sure enough he leaned that bike in and belive it or not damn near drug knee, it just didn't look right, it didnt look like the bike was gonna take it! Then we got on the straightaway and he lifted it up for about a 1 mile whoolie switchin lanes, and swerving around roadkill while on one, it's actually quite a site. He has been riding bikes for years he also has a cr500 all souped up that pulls like a busa in the dirt. He has been down, 3 times throughout the years. Oh and in that pic his bike is lowered I might add.

#25 ·
I don't care what anyone says!

10 thumbs up for the full gear and 20 thumbs up just for being out there on a bike knowing fully that hes gonna get laughed at and pointed at. At 5'10" and 220lbs i'm not a little guy, I know what its like to have people laughing at you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.