Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, mind is made up. Selling the RR to my girlfriend ( she is getting a hell of a deal - custom paint, scott's damper, micron exhaust, integrated tailight, hotbodies flushmounts, 4500 miles all for $4700). But I will still be able to ride it. She will be getting the loan next week and I will be getting my motard asap afterwards. Going with a black 2006 Suzuki DRZ-400sm. Can't wait! I got the motard bug bad!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
are you sure your not going to regret selling it to her for so cheap?

but congrats on getting a new bike

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
go nuts bro.... that is a sweet tard! took one on a test ride and loved it!!! cant afford it as well as the rr.... so waitng and saving for the XR option comming from honda!!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
st lewis said:
Yeah, mind is made up. Selling the RR to my girlfriend ( she is getting a hell of a deal - custom paint, scott's damper, micron exhaust, integrated tailight, hotbodies flushmounts, 4500 miles all for $4700). But I will still be able to ride it. She will be getting the loan next week and I will be getting my motard asap afterwards. Going with a black 2006 Suzuki DRZ-400sm. Can't wait! I got the motard bug bad!
nice +1 on that, im also in the market for a motard. you must post some reviews of te drz, its too bad they dont make the street version of the CRF450R/X. at lease the RR will still be close... have fun be safe!

·
Registered
907 Posts
same exact bike my friend just bought. It's a nice bike he let me take it for a little spin, makes you want to toy around on it. I would get in so much trouble on one.

·
Registered
870 Posts
st lewis said:

Custom paint has never been a plus for me alway a big minus.

Peace

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah husky's are cool.

As far as custom pain goes, I usually only like basic designs, and that is what I went with. I also just wanted to get into painting, so i bought a gun and had at her. Not too bad for my first time.

I don't think I will regret selling it to her cheap, since I still get to ride it. Plus, since I am letting her keep the Scott's damper, she said she would buy me a brand new GPR for the Zook. I will have to ride the bike before to decide if it really needs a damper. If not, she can buy me a pipe :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That vid is sweet, btw. Plus, cookie crisp is the best cereal EVER! Just bought a box the other day, and am finishing it off right now. Just thought yall would like to know. Plus, it was on sale for $3.15!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, the woman got the loan, now she needs my title, which I shall overnight tonight. I will have a motard soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts