Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay everyone the moto gp is coming to motegi in september. the army base near tokyo scores a few hundred free tickets every year and no one ever takes them. so since last year i go to that base and take about 40 tickets and try to give them away to my local 600rr club here in japan (only 20 memebers). i have 15 tickets still left. these are good tickets too no back of the track type stuff. i know there aren't many people over here but if you want to fly out for this one im sure i could throw a couple people in my extra bedrooms at my place or help arrange a cheap hotel. so if your local or really want to see the best track in the circuit ripped apart by the worlds best then shoot me a pm or an email at [email protected] just trying to help my 600RR.net family even though most of you are sitting in the states.

take it easy everyone

LilGuns

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this will be the second year i have done this and i will be here for two more moto gps here let me know

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Damn dude thats awesome, i wish i could take you up on that generous offer!! I would LOVE to visit Japan and it would be especially cool to know a local to show me around. Plus, going to the Moto GP race over there would just be an added bonus! Thanks for the offer man, wish i could make it and didn't have to go to school ...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just spreading the wealth i know gp tickets are through the roof expensive so to get them for free is like laying a golden egg!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
APEX_600RR said:
Damn dude thats awesome, i wish i could take you up on that generous offer!! I would LOVE to visit Japan and it would be especially cool to know a local to show me around. Plus, going to the Moto GP race over there would just be an added bonus! Thanks for the offer man, wish i could make it and didn't have to go to school ...
+1

I would love to visit Japan and to go to a race, $hit that would be amazing.

Would love to try and take the trip next year when I would have time to plan ahead.

Jason

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Scwing, if you go I'll go ;-) Motegi is a frickin BLAST... Had a ball when I went last year... Kinda late notice now, unfortionately.. If you can score that deal again next year though, count me in ;-)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah of course as long as i will be living in japan i will be taking advantage of having a sweet track near by. let me know if ayone wants to do it next year and we can plan out about 3 or 4 months in advance for flight prices you know? but if you cant don't worry ill take pictures of all them sweet lil asian girls for yah!!!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
The trains aren't bad for transportation from Tokyo... Half the fun ;-)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts