Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok soo i cant find my old post here so here goes... my bike wouldnt start... that help? well you guys basically all narrowed it down to the battery ok... got a new one..installed it and boom starts right up first try. put the bike back together (i had the plastics off) go to start it and ummm back to square one. battery has power but the bike just doesnt want to turn over. oil light now starts flashing. question is is their a sensor that wont let the bike start if it has low oil???? i filled it last time (yeh i know how to!!) and now it sat and its not showing in the wondow. maybe someone had a drink while it was put away? if not i have nooo clue what else to look for.. :( bike ran fine before just had to push start it a few times now it wont do anything. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help :(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Count the flashes. The oil light doubles as an engine malfunction indicator light.

When you've counted the flashes, look up the error code in the Service Manual or post the flash count here and one of us will look it up.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I Knew That Before I Drained It Ahha But Does Anyone Know If There Is A Senor Or No??

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Like fish is telling you, the MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) is used for the oil and FI trouble codes. Count the blinks and post back up so we can tell you what it's saying.

And next time go to your user profile for your previously posted threads. There are 2 links you can click on to bring up all of your post or just the threads you started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts