Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
anybody go thru motofansclub for anything? I want to buy fairings for my cbr600rr 2005. Tried to contact them but got mailerdeamon back ??? Anyone know if there legit or not? any advice will help.
thanks reid

·
Registered
622 Posts
they're legit...weird that you got that response. try sending them a PM. Motofansclub.

I got a set of custom fairings from them a week ago (at my door) it took a little while to go from concept to finished product, but they were good with the communication. I will be writing a review when i go to put them on, since most problems come with installing. So far they look amazing, though ive only taken out the tail piece and front. My experience with shipping times couldnt be better (when they actually decided to send them) took 5 days from hong kong
Posting Date Posting Time Drop-off Point
24-Mar-2010 18:51 Pick Up Service (Kowloon and New Territories)

Date # Location Delivery Status
24-Mar-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
24-Mar-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
25-Mar-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 25-Mar-2010
25-Mar-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 25-Mar-2010
25-Mar-2010 Canada Arrived and is being processed.
25-Mar-2010 Canada Pending customs inspection.
29-Mar-2010 Canada In transit.
29-Mar-2010 Canada Arrived the delivery office and is being processed.
29-Mar-2010 Canada Delivered.

So, look at a bunch of reviews on the site. For the money, im pretty happy so far...again, we'll see after i try and put em on. Ive also heard Delkovic are good for the money as well

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
motofansclub question again

Hi Nick,

When you went thru motofansclub to pay for your fairings, did they want you to pay thru they're paypal account? Or did you pay thru ebay's? They want me to pay thru there paypal directly. Not sure if thts alright or not.

Thanks
rh

·
Registered
121 Posts
they're legit...weird that you got that response. try sending them a PM. Motofansclub.

I got a set of custom fairings from them a week ago (at my door) it took a little while to go from concept to finished product, but they were good with the communication. I will be writing a review when i go to put them on, since most problems come with installing. So far they look amazing, though ive only taken out the tail piece and front. My experience with shipping times couldnt be better (when they actually decided to send them) took 5 days from hong kong
Posting Date Posting Time Drop-off Point
24-Mar-2010 18:51 Pick Up Service (Kowloon and New Territories)

Date # Location Delivery Status
24-Mar-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
24-Mar-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
25-Mar-2010 Canada Arrived and is being processed.
25-Mar-2010 Canada Pending customs inspection.
29-Mar-2010 Canada In transit.
29-Mar-2010 Canada Arrived the delivery office and is being processed.
29-Mar-2010 Canada Delivered.

So, look at a bunch of reviews on the site. For the money, im pretty happy so far...again, we'll see after i try and put em on. Ive also heard Delkovic are good for the money as well
How much did you pay for them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts