Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Seems like he had an issue keeping the pace with Marco Melandri all over his tail. He made a few mistakes and seemed to get run down relatively quick then got behind barros. He finished 5th which was ok but he sure could have used the points to try to secure a better championship position.

·
Registered
501 Posts
It wasn't his day. I can't remember what tires he went with, but it seemed like he had the speed for the first half of the race, then started losing positions quickly.

What I can't believe is that skinny guy...what's his name? Eh, one Valentino or something like that. He's just a mean. Honestly, it's fun to watch him and all, but it's getting to the point where he's so incredibly good, he doesn't have any competition, and racing isn't fun when that happens. It's like Ferrari was in F1 2002-2004 when they couldn't lose. It's better now that Mclaren and Renault are trading punches with Toyota scaring them now and then, Ferrari still posing a threat from time to time, and BAR scoring podium ready to pounce if the top two teams skip a beat.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Dammit, I need to get my cable hooked up. I'm missin all the action!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts