Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Headcount for possible fantasy league.. Who's In?

• Count me in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, it's a waste of my precious time that could be spent dressing up as a little school girl.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if anyone would like to be part of a Moto GP fantasy league game. We can do a private game with just 600rr.net members to make it interesting. Here is a link off of the official Moto GP webpage. The new season is starting soon. Sign up today.

Who's In??

http://www.vrace.com/MotoGP/index.asp

·
Registered
242 Posts
I did the vrace one last year. It was kinda cool, but with Rossi/Gibernau being soo dominant, it kinda was easy. I think this year is gonna kick ass though, so I'm definitely in. Hell, I'm gonna go set my team up now. :mrgreen:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We should get a 600rr.net league going so it will just be a competition between the members on this forum.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Dam you, you teased me. It's not even open yet! :bitchslap: :lol2:

The other one looks pretty cool too. Is there any way of setting up a private league inside of these? That would be fun to know who's ass I'm kickin. :bounce:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there any way of setting up a private league inside of these?
Yeah there is, I found it somehow and was starting to do it.. it gave options for who was allowed in it (invited or everyone) and then it had other options like to allow contracts or not and something like if you had to switch riders every week or not. When I pressed submit, it said I wasnt logged in and then I couldnt find it anymore :(

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well, let's get a thread going to see how many people we can get involved. We might have to bring in a few other forums. But I don't see any problems getting one together. Should be alot of fun.

Maybe we can get a PS2 MotoGP4 league started up too once that comes out. I was involved in one last year until I started getting my ass kicked weekly. :roll:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, let's get a thread going to see how many people we can get involved.
Well, that was kinda the idea of this thread... :wink:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I added a poll to the top to help with the headcount.. this should be fun.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts