Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pre-calendar for the 2005 MotoGP World Championship announced by the FIM is the following (circuit and Grand Prix):

10th April - Jerez, Spain

17th April - Jacarepagua or Welkom, Rio or South Africa *

1st May – Shanghai, China

15th May - Le Mans, France

29th May - Mugello, Italy

5th June – Catalunya, Catalunya

19th June - Donington Park, Great Britain

25th June - Assen, Netherlands ***

10th July - Laguna Seca, United States **

24th July – Sachsenring, Germany

28th August - Brno Czech Republic

18th September – Motegi, Japan

1st October - Losail, Qatar ***

9th October - Sepang, Malaysia

16th October - Phillip Island, Australia

30th October – Estoril, Portugal

6th November – Valencia, Valencia

*: to be confirmed
**: only MotoGP class
***: Saturday

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I didn't see anything on there for those dates except for the Red Bull Grand Prix, is that the same thing????
Yes, that is what you are looking for.

We bought our tickets, booked the hotel and made the flight reservations. It's gonna seem like a long time 'till July. :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suggest you look at the Dorna VIP Village option, if you can afford it. This gives fully catered hospitality, open bar, monitors inside the VIP complex, paddock walks, pit lane walks, service road tour, usually a grandstand seat. The only way to fly! Not cheap, but for the experience, worth it, believe me. Going to Valencia this way!

·
Registered
61 Posts
westhondapons600rr said:
Suggest you look at the Dorna VIP Village option, if you can afford it. This gives fully catered hospitality, open bar, monitors inside the VIP complex, paddock walks, pit lane walks, service road tour, usually a grandstand seat. The only way to fly! Not cheap, but for the experience, worth it, believe me. Going to Valencia this way!

Where is that option at?

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
westhondapons600rr said:
I'll be there to...I have it all booked and will be there. Maybe I'll see you there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts