Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of us are leaving tuesday night at 6PM from Omaha, nebraska....ride past denver and that will be our 1st stop.

It's just about 1600 miles one-way ;-) I put a set of BT-020's on the bike knowing i'll get great mileage from them.

My corbin seat is going to get its first 500+ mile workout. There's gotta be some other crazy bastage people riding insane mileage to get to laguna seca....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RR you are just a weenie. You should take some last-minute time off and ride out with us you bum.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sure, just give me some $$$ and i'll bring you back some empty beer cans :D

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
thats a lot of riding for just a couple of days...hope you have fun.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Have a nice ride, no way my ass could take that abuse. Besides I couldn't pack for that long on a motorcycle. haha I'm so flying out there, leaving tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
You are freakin insane. We rode last year from Sacramento (about 4 hours away) and I WILL NEVER do that again.

We're trailering this year, then riding to the track from Salinas. I know it's cheating, but back spasms with a 50 pound backpack on your back for 4 hours is really no fun.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we're leaving tuesday and arriving back the following tuesday or wednesday.

The bull shoals ride is 1600 miles in 3 days, we leave friday and get back sunday...just under 1600 miles in 3 days and it's -crazy- twisty down in arkansas. I did it the first time just a month or so after i got my RR and i did it just a few weeks ago....

we also have a friend driving his RV and AMA race team out, he's hauling our tents and sleeping bags and stuff....i'm taking a tankbag with my 'essentials' and that's all, no backpack or crap like that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Schwing said:
You are freakin insane. We rode last year from Sacramento (about 4 hours away) and I WILL NEVER do that again.

We're trailering this year, then riding to the track from Salinas. I know it's cheating, but back spasms with a 50 pound backpack on your back for 4 hours is really no fun.
Do you have a place to store a truck/trailer in Salinas?

I'm planning to ride, but that sounds like a good compromise..

·
Registered
79 Posts
woohoo i can't wait for this.. (good thing i am stationed in Monterey and iam helping some charity sell beers so i get in for free =P) is honda offering special parking for HRCA members?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wish i had a 600rr.net t-shirt to wear :)

oh well!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Distance

Can't say I can match the Corn Huskers but we rode 500 miles to Laguna Seca last weekend from Southern California. Wish my 03 corbin seat woulda fit. OUCH.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts