Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought about adding this to the Epic Fail Thread, but it seems like epic fail doesn't even describe it. Looks like he collected evidence to incriminate himself even more (I guess earlier in the day) on his GoPro, not that he really needs it.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Nice taken down by the cop....though a little premature IMO. What a freakin' tard of a rider!

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Here's a longer version of it, also with a 2nd angle

Looks like St. Louis, so it doesn't really surprise me.

Did any of you notice the retard in the camaro driving with his/her head out the t-tops as they drive past the cop?

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The really amazing part is the officer had just past him with the sirens on. I don't know how stupid you have to be to do this.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Saw this on another forum, and I will repeat, this guy and the rest of his crew deserve whatever they get. A bunch of effing a-holes in my opinion. I hope every one of them got body slammed.

Notice not one bike has a visible plate.

·
Banned
543 Posts
he got what was coming to him, but I didn't know you could get tackled to the ground and arrested for a traffic violation.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
there is just a sh!t load of fail in that whole group of riders :retard::retard::retard: dee, deee, deeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Saw this on another forum, and I will repeat, this guy and the rest of his crew deserve whatever they get. A bunch of effing a-holes in my opinion. I hope every one of them got body slammed.

Notice not one bike has a visible plate.
most of them probably don't have a plate! or registration, or a title, or insurance :crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Aw man I was hoping it was a vlogger or someone just being oblivious and retarded. A stunt video this was almost expected

In CA the cop would actually be fu**ed being brake checking is illegal and if he had any injuries that would be no doubt unjustified excessive force with a LEO vehicle.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Pretty sure all moving vehicle violations are out the window when the officer is on persuit. I mean the pit maneuver isn't exactly legal also.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Slick move on behalf of the cop , fast tackle as well the biker actually pulled a nice brake / kick down job he is lucky he did not eat that windshield and then some

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
he got what was coming to him, but I didn't know you could get tackled to the ground and arrested for a traffic violation.
Let me help you understand it.

Guy is riding like an *******

Guy is part of a group that is ignoring the cops and endangering the public...riding like assholes

Guy screws up and runs into/damages a cop car...riding like an *******

Cop gets out of his car knowing for a FACT that the guy riding like an ******* will run given the chance.

Sooooo, the guy riding like an ******* gets "detained" in what was actually a very subdued way considering what he was doing, and would have done given the chance.

Fukk him, and the entire group. Anyone that disagrees with me is "most likely" wrong.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I see so many videos from group rides where they just kind of ignore the cop. Act like he's not there or a couple people get in front of him to slow him down for the rest. Is this normal on big group type rides or is it just a certain group or riders?

I laughed, the guy got what he deserved. Act like a jackass get treated like a jackass.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts