Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I low sided my bike and looked around for replacement decals. After seeing what my local dealership wanted, I looked for an aftermarket alternative and found moto-sticker.com

The guys name is Ruben and he does high quality replacement decals for a large number of bikes and is very reasonably priced. He will also sell individual decals even though on his site their listed as kits. But you'll have to email him if you want to break his kit and hell promptly response with a price.

My decals came 2 weeks after ordering and they came professionally packed. Took me about 10min just getting into the packaging.The sticker quality was 95%OEM in appearance and shape, definitely hard for your eyes to notice any difference.

(I am in no way affiliated with his site, just like good work/service when I experience it)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Cool glad to hear ! I also checked out his site and looks good . Although I do see they charge Euro , so a full replica kit is still ..$ 71.66 USD then you have to figure about $30.00 USD for Priority shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts