Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your favorite rider and which rider has impressed you the most so far this season?

For me I would have to say my favorite rider is Andrea Iannone, and the rider who has impressed me the most this season would have to be Bradley Smith.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Ben Speeeeezzzzz xoxoxoxox :love: oh wait I read that wrong. my bad. I guess I have to research, cause I haven't gotten to watch the 250's yet.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ben Speeeeezzzzz xoxoxoxox :love: oh wait I read that wrong. my bad. I guess I have to research, cause I haven't gotten to watch the 250's yet.
Moto2 bikes are 600cc FYI ...:cruising:

Reactions: ninja rr

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
WTF?! Failed to read, know the class and post the right picture? Wow! Maybe those posts should go in the fail thread.

Any way, Marquez has had some great races this year.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
WTF?! Failed to read, know the class and post the right picture? Wow! Maybe those posts should go in the fail thread.

Any way, Marquez has had some great races this year.
fifm? or just chase me around to be an as$hat like usual.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
fifm? or just chase me around to be an as$hat like usual.
Fifm?:ponder:

Anyways, that's the 125 class you posted. There is no longer a 250 class, it got replaced by Moto2 last year. They are all powered by 600RR motors and have frames built by Moriwaki and others. Not trying to be an ass but you sounded like a complete noob.:study:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not only are those 125cc pictures you posted, the second one is from the RebBull Rookies cup which isn't even a GP class, its a feeder league for upcoming talent aka 12-15year olds.

I'm not sure where you did most of your 1564 posts but what I have seen in the AMA/MotoGP/WSBK threads has been absolute SHIET. Most of your posts have suffered from borderline Tourettes, incoherent blabbing about nothing even remotely related to the topic matter except the fact they might or might not be related to motorcycles.

I've got my eye on Marquez :love:

These races are exciting!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Who is your favorite rider and which rider has impressed you the most so far this season?

For me I would have to say my favorite rider is Andrea Iannone, and the rider who has impressed me the most this season would have to be Bradley Smith.
-Bradl has been a revaluation this season and firmly has his hand on this years title.
-Yuki and Bradley had impressed so far
-Marc looks like the future
-Redding, and Iannone have had disappointing seasons so far, but not for lack of talent. It appears they suffer from lack of support from Suter. It seems that Suter has placed most of their cards on Marc's success.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I was pulling for Iannone to do something this year, but it doesn't look like "new" chassis is suiting him very well this year.

Kind of hoping that Sofuoğlu was going to make some kind of impact as he impressed with his couple..or was it only 1 ride last year? Nice guy too. Dude has had some major shite going on his personal life though, so that has to have some effect on him though.

Been watching Yuki ever since he got screwed over by Scot Honda, hope to see him do well.

Smith has been pretty impressive too.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Fifm?:ponder:

Anyways, that's the 125 class you posted. There is no longer a 250 class, it got replaced by Moto2 last year. They are all powered by 600RR motors and have frames built by Moriwaki and others. Not trying to be an ass but you sounded like a complete noob.:study:
It's okay. I wanted you to "fix it for me" :shakehand

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Not only are those 125cc pictures you posted, the second one is from the RebBull Rookies cup which isn't even a GP class, its a feeder league for upcoming talent aka 12-15year olds.

I'm not sure where you did most of your 1564 posts but what I have seen in the AMA/MotoGP/WSBK threads has been absolute SHIET. Most of your posts have suffered from borderline Tourettes, incoherent blabbing about nothing even remotely related to the topic matter except the fact they might or might not be related to motorcycles.
and you sir are a complete faggot, who's been reading far too many of my posts. gtfo :+1:

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
-Bradl has been a revaluation this season and firmly has his hand on this years title.
-Yuki and Bradley had impressed so far
-Marc looks like the future
-Redding, and Iannone have had disappointing seasons so far, but not for lack of talent. It appears they suffer from lack of support from Suter. It seems that Suter has placed most of their cards on Marc's success.

:+1: Marc had a 47 point lead in this last race!

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
and you sir are a complete faggot, who's been reading far too many of my posts. gtfo :+1:

If anything we try to skip your posts, but you seem to post everywhere aimlessly without having any prior knowledge or relevance to the current thread/topic at hand. Please do your homework, so you can actually add value to the thread and this forum as whole.

Also, name calling is very immature you're an adult, act like one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts