Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Motoczysz is developing a different type front suspension for other bikes. I don't know how much like the C1 suspension it is, but it is tuned for some lateral flex. They are doing testing with an 05 600rr.

Aftermarket Suspension Test II
2006-08-28

MotoCzysz has concluded their initial internal track testing of their new aftermarket suspension components. The MotoCzysz equipped Honda CBR600RR has been put through the paces by company CEO and Chief Designer Michael Czysz, with very positive results.

The new bolt on aftermarket suspension components created by MotoCzysz introduce tunable lateral flex while utilizing the stock frame and forks, resulting in improved corner entry and increased mid corner traction.

MotoCzysz will continue the testing and development of the new suspension system utilizing outside test riders and testing the technology with other popular Japanese and Italian sport bikes.

More details, including availability to come.

http://www.motoczysz.com/main.php?area=news_view&art_id=67&p_id=224&return_path=home

C

·
0 Posts
Awesome news. I'd say by the looks of that picture, the suspension realy works. Maybe someone can contect them and get more deatils about this "tunable lateral flex" and what parts they will replace?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I stand corrected. I guess I should have read the article I posted a little closer. I'm still curious to see what exactly they are doing with the stock suspension. I wonder when it will be available to the public.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
no its fine, i just wanted to let you know that we have an insider on the site, just incase you wanted to PM him or whatever. i think its great that someone joined the site telling us about new innovations being used on our beloved motorcycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts