Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone- I though you all might like to check out this pic of Michael Czysz testing a new aftermarket suspension component we are developing using our CBR600RR as a test mule. The picture is from turn 9 at Portland International Raceway, our local track.

There is more info about the parts in development in this news item on our website (link below)

http://www.motoczysz.com/main.php?area=news_view&art_id=67&p_id=224&return_path=home

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
whoa! thats awesome. i remember watching a video on the suspension and how amazing it was. GOOD CHOICE ON TEST BIKE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Wow, very nice picture! Interesting product as well...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Man, I wish I had gone to that trackday. Hope you guys are at the next one.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
What made yall choose the 600RR as the test bike?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
So is the suspension going to be available to the public?? Also, what is that bike for?? Public, motogp?? Looks like an incredible bike. Please tell us more!!!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Welcome to the forum MotoCzysz!

I'd like to offer my bike and services for further testing.

Now quit teasing us and give us some info on what this "suspension component" actually is.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Wonder if they will work with the '07s new gas charged cartridge system? ;) j/k

Welcome to the site. Do tell more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the comments! First, the bike pictured is a 2005 CBR600RR. It is stock except for an FMF silencer, Michelin Power Race tires, and of course the suspension component we are developing. At this point I can't give a lot of details about the parts , but I can say that it utilizes the stock frame (un-modified), and stock forks. What is does is it allows controlled, tunable lateral flex in the front end, increasing traction when the bike is leaned over, allowing more speed to be carried into and through the corner.
The tests have been very promising, and the rider feedback has been great so far. We have more testing to do to over the next few months, but hope to release the parts as an aftermarket product for Hondas as well as the other popular Japanese and Italian sport bikes.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
how about u give it to us hondas for the first year.. so we can destroy everyone on trackdays.. and then give it to them after.. :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
What is that other crazy looking bike on that site?? Real futuristic looking.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
LDROWN said:
What is that other crazy looking bike on that site?? Real futuristic looking.
Now accepting deposits. Wish I had some extra cash laying around. :) Very sweet looking bike. I have seen a few articles on it. Wonder if I can test ride before I buy. ;)

Scroll down to July 19th... http://www.roadracerx.com/qr_archive.php

1 - 17 of 17 Posts