Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Would you purchase a painted set of racing fairings?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmmm, the front cowl does NOT look even. Look at the extensions that the windshield mount to, the left and right sides are not the same height...

To answer your question though, I would prefer painted. You guys have some great replica paint schemes and they would look right at home in race trim.

·
Registered
100 Posts
oh man..... if u start painting race fairings then I will have to buy a track set from u...... there goes another $500+ to you...... +1 great idea

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
yes actually I have received some pricing from your competition... What are you selling that EXACT set for?

·
Registered
54,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm, the front cowl does NOT look even. Look at the extensions that the windshield mount to, the left and right sides are not the same height...

To answer your question though, I would prefer painted. You guys have some great replica paint schemes and they would look right at home in race trim.
Hey there Rosso, actually the front cowl IS even, it's just that it's a more flexible material than ABS so it looks like it's not but I can assure you that it is.

oh man..... if u start painting race fairings then I will have to buy a track set from u...... there goes another $500+ to you...... +1 great idea
I wish it went to me dude :toothy4: I get paid the same lousy wage whether or not they sell any. :sign10:

yes actually I have received some pricing from your competition... What are you selling that EXACT set for?
Hey there Niner, just look at our motofansclub forum as I'll post pricing on the 07-08 shortly as I'm awaiting management to give their final approval for pricing.

·
Registered
54,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
207 Posts
depending on the price I would be all over it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.