Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So initially I thought this vendor was wonderful.. I ordered a set of fairings from them and received them promptly. Months later Ive decided to order another set but still have not received them almost two months later. They have ceased to respond to my emails and already have my money. I am understanding if there is a delay but to not even respond to me emails to communicate anything...that's absurd, so here I am MotoFansClub, lets make this right....

I will post more as time goes but I can honestly say I will never buy from these guys again....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The number on the website doesn't work... and the email responses if/when i get one deflect from my questions so I have gotten no where.. I am getting to the point where I am thinkin't about street fightering it lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Man, I was about to pull the trigger and order a set of fairings from them at the beginning of next week, and now this...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update

So finally they have responded, still don't know when I'll see the plastics though. Also as a heads up I noticed other threads asking if they were the same as AUCTMART, well they are. One of their emails was signed " Thanks, AUCTMART"

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
With after market. All I can say is BE PATIENT.

It can take up to 4 weeks till it gets to your door.
Mine took about 3weeks ish, that's why I do it during the winner, cause I have all the time.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
It can take up to 4 weeks till it gets to your door.
Mine took about 3weeks ish.
There fine. Think your just inpatient.

Also last month was Chinese new year. They are probably a little behind.
It's impatient, and they're not fine, I think you're drunk, two months is not fine.

Nutty's fairings took 3 weeks-ish let's say one month. But two months without a single response to assure you, is downright ridiculous. He didn't order a reservoir sock.

Hope it all works out for you OP. Keep us posted.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
中國農曆新年
Zhōngguó nónglì xīnnián
So initially I thought this vendor was wonderful.. I ordered a set of fairings from them and received them promptly. Months later Ive decided to order another set but still have not received them almost two months later. They have ceased to respond to my emails and already have my money. I am understanding if there is a delay but to not even respond to me emails to communicate anything...that's absurd, so here I am MotoFansClub, lets make this right....

I will post more as time goes but I can honestly say I will never buy from these guys again....
中國農曆新年
Zhōngguó nónglì xīnnián
Chinese Lunar New Year

Yup.

Me thinks if you go back and read the fine print, it will say that business will be delayed because of the Lunar New Year.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
okay so most of you may not know that the holiday in china shuts the place down,

of course that is no excuse for not contacting you and saying hey we will be gone for a month so your fairings will be delayed a whole month due to the holiday,

this should have been relayed when ordering if the fairings would be in any threat of being delayed due to the holiday,

I spoke with them last night so ill send them this thread to see if they can help you out, I have had only great service from them,

but this non communcation at least about the coming holiday as most americans dont know that china has holidays like this that shut everything down,

GOOD LUCK BRO, I hope you get them quickly and with some perks for your trouble,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts