Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of the new fairings. Other than the rear cowl which must have still been wet when packaged, everything came through immaculate. Nothing broken or scratched. Just waiting for my fender eliminator to come through and then I want an led third eye and I'm done...for now.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yeah bro that does indeed look sick
powder coat the swing arm and bam!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
How was the fitment of the air duct covers? They seem pretty tight. Nice job!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. The air duct covers fit nicely. The only thing that didn't line up great was the headlight assembly. In the first picture you can kind of see they sit back a bit from the plastics in the center, but not really a big deal.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
what happened with the rear and the paint not dry? any pics? as that sucks :( +1 powder coat swingarm :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll throw up a pic tomorrow. It just the seat cowl looks like it was wrapped in bubble wrap before it was completely dry and it stuck. Looks pretty ugly so I just left my seat on.

·
Registered
194 Posts
sweet i like the matte black. looks just like my brothers 1000rr he had. just sold it about amonth ago :( i did all the paint work on it.

not tryin to thread jack just showin some love to the matte black

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
thats exactly what im gonna do, except swap the red decals with gold with gold wheel stripes. So, in theory it will look sick on my 04, having a gold chain, gold calipers, gold adjusters on my black pazzo's, and black and gold Galfer lines. :D

nice fairings

·
Registered
194 Posts
it was a 2004 with 1500 miles on it. he never rode it at all. just needed the money more than a toy i guess. i would have kept it tho haha

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Damn, I fuckin LOVE flat black, looks so skunkwork, like a SR71 or B117. Just like it is a test mule or something people aren't supposed to know about.

·
Registered
501 Posts
yeah def powder coat swingarm, rearsets, stator and clutch cover, and shift linkage matte black and that will top it all off. sick bick though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts