Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys, finally got it done and proud to announce we're now a full-fledged sponsor of 600rr.net !!! I'd like to say thanks to everyone for helping us make this a reality. I remember Day 1 when I first got the owners to pony up the dough as a vendor they wanted to see if we could really do it here - actually they wanted to join another forum - but after much arm twisting I finally got them to join here - albeit as a vendor. They weren't sure of the reception here 'cuz of some of the other 'bigger players' on ebay but I think that with your help our product will only get better. Like our Guaranteed Best Fitment (GBF) series - we'll be the first of anyone to have a mould out like that. There were some rough spots along the way but I think for the most part we did a pretty decent job serving you guys. I know that there have been QC issues with some of your kits but again we value all your input both good and bad and I have taken many of your suggestions to the powers that be. With your continued support and feedback we can hopefully be the company of choice for your aftermarket fairings.

That being said I've requested (and Moeman has kindly obliged) that most of our threads be put there as I know that it's been a pain to follow some of my posts and thread - I myself am subscribed to close to 20!?!? Hopefully this'll make it easier for you all to follow.

AND I managed to talk the management into giving you all some awesome promos (and not just on fairings!!) in celebration of our being a sponsor here. So in the upcoming days look to our new dedicated forum and the posts I'll have there.

Thanks again everyone!!

·
Registered
54,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll see them soon enough guys. I was also thinking of starting an R&D thread about some of the upcoming products we have but... got over ruled. It seems they don't want any of our competitors finding out about our stuff before it's ready. So... well what can you do right?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
MJ
That is awesome news man i moved some of your threads so take a look at
your forum and let me know what i missed again i for one am proud
to have you as a site sponsor best of luck with evreything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts