Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that our racing fairings are almost ready to go and we'll be launching them with a promo in the next few days so just keep looking in our forum (see link below) and when they launch you should see a thread and pics!

·
Registered
91 Posts
fok thats awesome, I'm pm'ing you for a set.

MJ pulled it through once again!!!

·
Registered
54,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Figured so, I subscribed...

Would it possible to just get a '06 "trackday" upper, in Pearl Orange?
Hey there MB, can't do just the upper as we're not sure if our mounting points will be compatible with other peoples kits, afterall wouldn't want you to buy it only to find out that the integration points are different.

i'd also like to see it on the bike.
Me too! :toothy4:

fok thats awesome, I'm pm'ing you for a set.

MJ pulled it through once again!!!
Thanks MC, nice to see I have some fans out there :wave:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you're killing me mj...at first i convinced myself no on new street fairings but now i can get race fairing with different designs for about the same price??? new tv...bike toys...new tv...bike toys...damn you!!!

later

·
Registered
54,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you're killing me mj...at first i convinced myself no on new street fairings but now i can get race fairing with different designs for about the same price??? new tv...bike toys...new tv...bike toys...damn you!!!

later
:icon_lol: hahaha... well we're trying to do what we can and trying to be THE fairing company of choice.

is it okay to drill holes after fairings been painted ?
Yep it's not a problem long as you drill them using a low setting, the sets we had here had minimal or none of flaking when we used the slow speed setting on our drill.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.