Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
******MOTOGP 2007 package options*****

I signed up for the 2006 Premium last year. I was able to watch the live high resolution video and the reply of each race more than once.

What is the difference between the 2007 Premium package and the 2007 High package?

What is the difference between the 2006 Premium package and the 2007 Premium? I want to be able to watch the live high resolution video and the reply of each races.

After all that said, which package should I sign up for? I can't miss a single race. I watch every single race for the past 3 years.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
the high res is like $100 or so for 07

·
19,904 Posts
something like that, they raised everything

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My concern is that will I be able to watch live video and reply of each races if I sign up for the 07 premium. I was very happy with the 06 premium package. $60 compare to $130.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
So with the premium package, you still get all the live feed right?

I don't really care that much about the high res.

F*ck I get tingly just thinking about the start of the new season!

·
19,904 Posts
the premium package i believe always includes live feeds.
IMO its not worth it tho, remember last year, the whole site crashed.

this year will be no different.
if u want to pay all that just for higher res, that son you, i personally dont mind the little screen, sinc ei always buy the DVD anyway.

N

·
0 Posts
The whole live video last year sucked big time! There was so much lag I ended watching the races days after they posted them.

And I am pretty sure you'll experience the same thing if you opt for the live vid. Not worth it IMO.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Yeah I remember. I got up at 5 am to watch the race live and it was down.

You don't have to watch it on a little screen though, you can zoom it full screen.

When is the first race again?

·
Registered
418 Posts
can u download the races with the premium package? i am not too interested in the live feed i just wanna see the races.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess the 07 premium only allow you to watch the normal resolution race video while the 07 High allow you to watch the high RES race video. I guess Motogp upgraded their system, it should be faster and better resolution or something. You had both option on the 06 premium.

About the 06 premium, you can rewatch the video at many time as you wanted. So, all your friends can share the account.

Motogp got smarter this year, you can only rewatch the races one time.

So, is $130 worth it for the High RES compared to $60 for the premium package.

·
19,904 Posts
can u download the races with the premium package? i am not too interested in the live feed i just wanna see the races.
Buy the dvd, much better quality

When is the first race again?
march 25th i think, or is that another practise session.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's was the website is saiding "one replay of each race"

http://www.***********/en/motogp/motogp_pay.htm?menu=pay

I guess we will have to wait until the season start to find out more. First race will be on march 8-10.

Motogp Official test will be next wk Feb 19-25. Fastest time will get a brand new BMW. Colin Edward won it last year in the rain. So far this year in testing, Colin is favor to win again. My money will be Rossi, he is hungry for the Title and everything else. Yamaha seem to have a good bike this year. This season will be great. Can't wait!

·
19,904 Posts
yeah, but theyre like late tho, not live...

N

·
0 Posts
Here is what the high resolution will look like plus the lag...haha

mms://wm.motogp-emea-secure.edgestreams.net/wm.motogp-emea-secure/promo/hr_demo.wmv

^^^^^^^^^
- COPY AND PASTE INTO URL

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes, the way I understand it is that you can only rewatch a race once. This is for either "live video" package. I assume this is to cut down on bandwidth requirements, although that won't solve the live race issue. I'm hoping since even the premium package is a lot more expensive this year, they are throwing that extra cash at more bandwidth.

The only way to "download" one of these races is to use a tool that records streaming video. I forget what the one I'm thinking of is called. Do a Google search and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Never mind, I'll do it: http://www.wmrecorder.com

1 - 20 of 23 Posts