Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
unless you can actually build your own bikes in this one im not getting it. i think it should be like the game Pure. where you can customize everything on the bike and each part has a different affect on it.
oh i am sure it does. I play 07 sometimes still. this one is so much more realistic. It seriously has all the real helmets the riders wear, and all kinds of other realistic stuff, i am sure they did everything on the bike they could

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm probably going to pick this up - depends how I like the demo. I'm curious if they're going to throw any moto2 stuff in there or stick strictly to GP (the more likely scenario).

I would love for Polyphony to make a new Tourist Trophy, seeing as that games ~5 years old now and on PS2, I don't think it's very likely though. Besides look how long it's taken them to put out GT5.

Also wish the WSBK games would be released in the US - the 08 version was but I want me some Ben Spies.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Already pre-ordered! I read an article that capcom will release free downloadable content at launch. This will include all the current rosters, liveries, and tracks. The physics look really good! Also, 20 player racing online has been confirmed. I just hope they refined the rankings better than 08. Still looks to play more arcade like, but I will be competing nonetheless.

See you online.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Here is the link to the original thread that was started about MotoGP 9/10, http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=150512.

The game looks like it's gonna be disappointing. Looks like they went way to arcade style with this one. I've had it pre-ordered for a few months now, but after seeing all the trailers I'm not excited for it. I have all the motogp games for playstation and bought the last 2 the day they came out, but I think this one is not gonna be all that great.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Does anyone know when the demo will be out for the ps3?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Demo's up on XBL, I downloaded this morning, didn't get to check it out yet. According to other sites it's up on PSN now also. There is supposed to be DLC shortly after launch that contains the Moto2 bikes. The 125's and 250's are in the game already.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dam .... Just check... not there (PSN)

·
Registered
181 Posts
True but.... Its a free demo you cant go wrong

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dammit I hate waiting. Plus there a snow storm outside so I cant even go for a rip.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Anybody from Canada or US see the demo on PSN yet?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts