Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ive got it on the 360. Its pretty good compared to the older moto gp titles but nothing spectacular. Career mode is good. I done 1 season in moto 3 then got a ride in a moto 2 team so currently doing that but since gta came out ive not even bothered playing it. More fun racing bikes on gta than on gp13.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know of any Moto racing games for PS4 ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I havent seen or heard of it for any playstation console. Next time im at gamestop I'll ask them...I seem to be there a couple of times a week with my 12 yr old son...:banghead:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like you can find it on ebay for US and PS3...it ships from Hong Kong and I contacted the seller...they've ensured me the game is in English and will play on a US PS3...

Looks like you can get it shipped for a little less than $40

·
Registered
903 Posts
Got the UK version for PS3. Works just fine on US PS3. Much, much improved from the years Capcom was the publisher. That was a joke. It was like a motorcycle racing game made by people who've never ridden a motorcycle. It was to motorcycles what Mortal Kombat is to fighting. Retarded.
Milestone now has the license back and it picks up from when they had it before (2007?). Very good. Play it on full simulation, no auto anything, damage, tire wear, etc. The physics are impressive. It is a game but but generally what works & doesn't work on a bike works & doesn't work in the game. Pretty ridiculous the depth you can go to tweak and set up the bike. The only problem is sitting down and telling myself I'm only going to play for a couple minutes... hours later. I'm not really into it for the racing fantasy. That Lorenzo, Rossi, & Marquez on track are not the minds and hands of Lorenzo, Marquez, & Rossi. I like playing to simulate correcting some of my bad habits like charging corners. In that and other mental habits of riding it is useful to me. Smooth & decisive works in real life & works in the game.

How realistic is the bike and physics simulation in GTA?

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Game came in the mail yesterday...as previously stated I had ordered it from Hong Kong...

Game loaded up just fine on US PS3....about a 2 minute game update and I was ready to go.

I've never played the other motogp games....I played yesterday for about 15-20 min...basically just set up my rider etc..

Did one practice race and to me it was hard as hell to control the bike. The leaning is so sensitive...I plan on looking at the settings a little bit more to see if I can change a few things.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I havent seen or heard of it for any playstation console. Next time im at gamestop I'll ask them...I seem to be there a couple of times a week with my 12 yr old son...:banghead:
MotoGP 14 is supposedly coming in June, and will be released on the PS4 as well as PC, XBox 360, PS3, and Vita (haven't seen anything mention XBox1, though).

VG247 MotoGP 14 News

1 - 12 of 12 Posts