• stoner

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • pedrosa

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • spies

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • dovi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • someone else, (for the hayden fans....)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK
flame suit on, check
bullshiit fliter, set to max, check
i think i am ready, so , lets here it

WHOS GUNNA WIN!????
and why....

first race , its gunna be a 3 pony festia,
CS, VR, JL...
my money is on stoner to step on top in the desert, he has a history of being fast there, and the honda is hungry for a win....

CS and JL duel race one

then a doctor to the fight every race there in, got a feeling we are in for some of the tightest racing in year ....

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Like last year, my bet is for Stoner in qatar... and unlike last year, the race will be moved earlier so it will be warmer. He was just fast on the honda during the test..

·
27,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yip i see a lot of peeps jumping on the stoner wagon, in qatar that is..
jorge willl be on pace though, i see that one

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
+1 on Stoner winning at Quatar. I would love to see Rossi competing for the podium but I dont think it'll happen in the first few races. Then again, you can never count that guy out and we've all seen what he's done his first year with Yamaha.
I think Lorenzo will be the guy to beat in general with some competition from Stoner, Spies, ..and hopefully Rossi.

·
27,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm curious to see if Spies can upgrade to Alien status.
cant see it happening this season......
he has to step over dovi to do it
top 4 2012 for sure
this year 5678 slot......

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
damn i love 600rr.net i thought i was the only stoner fan....lmao I want rossi to win on the duc just to prove a point and then take the championship in 2012 but for 2011 stoner for sure....:+1:

·
27,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think need to add a poll.......

·
27,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn i love 600rr.net i thought i was the only stoner fan....lmao I want rossi to win on the duc just to prove a point and then take the championship in 2012 but for 2011 stoner for sure....:+1:
hahah there are not many stoner fans on here , but some of are fans of great riding , and dont sweat the other stuff to much,....

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
if stoner is consistent there is no doubt he will take it he is just a damn beast on anything.....:drunk:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
cant see it happening this season......
he has to step over dovi to do it
top 4 2012 for sure
this year 5678 slot......
I can see that happening.

It's not like Dovi wins races or anything and Ben wasn't that far behind him in the points at the end of this season.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
As far as Stoner, when he's on, he's the fastest dude in GP. Problem is he's not always on or he crashes while he is on.

As much as I want to see Rossi win on Ducati, if the Honda can give Casey the consistency he needs, it's over.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
As far as Stoner, when he's on, he's the fastest dude in GP. Problem is he's not always on or he crashes while he is on.

As much as I want to see Rossi win on Ducati, if the Honda can give Casey the consistency he needs, it's over.
The Honda is a much different bike than the Ducati though. I wonder if there will be a steep learning curve for Stoner? He's definately a great rider as long as he doesnt have another bout of... lactose intollerance.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
The Honda is a much different bike than the Ducati though. I wonder if there will be a steep learning curve for Stoner? He's definately a great rider as long as he doesnt have another bout of... lactose intollerance.
You saw the Valencia test times, right?

He's doing just fine on the RC. And I don't expect him to have another health issue due to that problem he figured out in 09.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts