51,151 Posts

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
At least the battle for 4th was great. Top 3 was boring though. Although I think Dovi's move to block Spies toward the end was pushing it. He really dove in front with a bad line IMO.

·
Registered
389 Posts
At least the battle for 4th was great. Top 3 was boring though. Although I think Dovi's move to block Spies toward the end was pushing it. He really dove in front with a bad line IMO.
To me it looked like Dovi was trying to dive on the inside of Marco, Spies saw an opportunity and tried to dive under both of them but couldn't turn the bike. No one made contact, Marco held his line and everyone exited cleanly out of the corner, albeit with different amounts of drive.

BTW I was really rooting for Spies to make that pass. Imho I think he needs to work on getting beter starts and getting better postion in the opening lap(s). I mean JL fights tooth and nail to lead into the first corner even when he isn't on the front row.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Dovi , Super c , Elbows had a good exciting battle towards the end as it kept viewers on their toes Alvaro is doing a brilliant job riding that Suzuki which is great for him too bad Loris could not finish his Misano last race i bet he was upset by that result i wonder if the current crop of races will work together and give him his 100 podium before the end of the season & the end of his racing career

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Sorry to say but that 100th podium wont happen.
You never know if the championship gets wrapped up early it might happen we shall see :cruising:

·
Registered
389 Posts
You never know if the championship gets wrapped up early it might happen we shall see :cruising:
Anything can happen but that 100th podium is a BIG ASK. Its not just that every other rider has to let him get a podium but part of the ask is that he completes a race :crackup:

Either way I see Toni E sneaking up behind him and snatching the podium LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts