Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone check this game out or have it? I was browsing Xbox's website seeing if there was anything new and cool to buy. This caught my attention, especially this pic:

lol

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on it and would recommend or not recommend it. . . I've been getting bored with Gran Turismo 4 and looking for something else. This is different and looks like it could be something else.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I played the GP3 demo. MotoGP2 for XBOX seemed pretty realistic, while the newer version seems more user friendly. You could slam on the brakes and not worry about tucking the front while on GP2 you had to be careful. Also, the riders' style in the game is no longer like the riders actual style. In the demo, Rossi(the only rider you could be) looked totally different when riding the bike. Graphics are awesome though so I'll have to wait till I get the full game before determining which is more fun. So far GP2 + 1, GP3 0

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have it, Its fun, Rossi runs me off the road if I pass him....... just like in real life when we race :) The new new one MotoGP 4 is coming out soon. It's online capable and build racer and all that. It looks liek the one to have but I have only seen advertisements for the PS2 version. I am sure Microshaft will have it too though, unless they are going to drop development in favor of the 360

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stopped at the stores, best buy, gamestop, and eb and none of them had it. Gamestop said it wasn't out till August 31st. But the guy said the motogp is his favorite racing series and says its pretty killer. So i'll hafta pick up a copy whenever I can get it.

Xbox 360 > ALL

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some more screen shots

More info here

To get the video to work I had to launch windows media player, it wouldn't play it in my browser for some reason, could just be me I dunno.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've got the motogp3 and have a blast playing it. You can set it up so many diff ways. Some make the bike hard as **** to ride and others make it pretty simple.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shooter,

How do you have it? Every store and website says its not out yet. . .

·
Registered
147 Posts
To clarify... there are 2 MotoGP games.

MotoGP & MotoGP2 by Climax for XBOX and the upcoming MotoGP3 due in August.

MotoGP3 & the upcoming MotoGP4 by Namco for PS2.

Completely seperate and different games.

The XBOX Climax version is far and away a better game. MotoGP3 looks very promising and as always will be a blast to play on Live (up to 16 competitors).

Looks great... and I can't wait for it!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hot Rod said:
Shooter,

How do you have it? Every store and website says its not out yet. . .

4 is the one that is not out. I think it will be out in Oct. I have 3 and for the PS2. I had one #$** of a time finding it tho. You can find motogp3 for PS2 on ebay, but some of them get pricey. I had a hookup at a local game store keep an eye open for it and he got me a good used one for $25.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
The one he has is the Namco version for PS2. It's Crap in comparison to Moto GP 2 (Climax/THQ) for XBox. Moto GP 3 (Climax/THQ) is coming out @ the end of this month.

The Namco versions are a piece of **** in comparison to the Climax/THQ versions.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Makes me glad I have the option for either or. . . Xbox it is. . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts