Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out that motogp 4 will be out in the states in october of this year. Thats for playstation. Thought some of you would like to know.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
there's a few topics on this in the off topic section :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Got it and played it this week disappointed a bit, thought it would be better. Best motorcycle game to date IMO is EA's Superbike 2001(PC) well made and great graphics. EA should get a crack at making the next MotoGp game.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Think I'll be reserving a copy at the local Video Games Etc. Should I trade in MotoGP 3 for store credit though? I still haven't beaten all the challenges. I hate the cone weaving ones dammit!!!!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I'm still just playin MotoGP ;-)

·
Registered
585 Posts
I got a demo of the new MotoGP 3 game for XBOX thats going to be coming out in August and I like it, so I think I'll buy the game when it comes out. FYI: The demo comes with this months issue of XBOX magazine.

·
Registered
881 Posts
AtlasRR said:
Got it and played it this week disappointed a bit, thought it would be better. Best motorcycle game to date IMO is EA's Superbike 2001(PC) well made and great graphics. EA should get a crack at making the next MotoGp game.

Atlas, have you used any of the mods with EA? Updated paint schemes anyway. I'm going to install that game again.

·
Registered
892 Posts
we found out last year that it would be coming out in spring of this year, then we found out it would be coming out summer of this year, now you're saying october. This kind of **** pisses me off about them. If they're going to put it out damn... put it out. they've had a year to work it out and 6 months of delays sounds like someone over there just plain forgot to start the project on time or something. i wouldn't think there should be any reason for this delay. DAMNIT

·
Registered
108 Posts
i tought that motogp4 was pretty cool. it has been released in europe, i have a copy of it in ntsc if anyone is interested, of course the ps2 requires a mod chip :)

dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts