Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the race in Austin, TX this April? I just moved back to the area after being gone for 6 years and am trying to meet people around here. Thought this may be a good place to check.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Anyone going to the race in Austin, TX this April? I just moved back to the area after being gone for 6 years and am trying to meet people around here. Thought this may be a good place to check.
There are some of us going. My paddock passes showed up today so I've got everything I need. Should be fun.

I'm sure there won't be as many wanting to go without Rossi there. http://motegp.com/en/news/2014/Valentino+Rossi+Quits/
:crackup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Will be there all 3 days and do some wakeboarding at the local cable park and then shoot some guns. Should be a solid trip. I lived out there for about a year down town. Hard to convince myself to leave everytime i make a trip there

·
Registered
396 Posts
Anybody know where any of the riders are staying? A few years back when my wife and I went to the GP in Monterey we stayed at the same hotel as simoncelli, rossi, karel abraham, and the repsol crew. Was amazing, except we hardly had anything for them to sign. Came prepered this year in Austin tho.

If anyone hears/sees anything post up please. Trying to get a couple helmets signed since we missed out on getting paddock passes. Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Thanks for the link Moe. The after race interviews are better for sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts