Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
was Robotface (Pedrosa) still like that even after he won? that kid needs some ass-whoopin.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
OveRReV said:
was Robotface (Pedrosa) still like that even after he won? that kid needs some ass-whoopin.
Hahaha...he shows no facial expressions. I like that. He's very humble, timid, and reserved.
 

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
i know what Hayden's thinking at that podium shot; "you got lucky, next time i'll stick that redbull can up your ass" & edwards will say; "go ahead kid i'll help ya". :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
troyhonda said:
Anybody else noticing a trend in those photos?

Troy
Hehe yep I was about to say that.. 8 consecutive.. goin' for 9.. cant wait
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
chkaotic said:
Hehe yep I was about to say that.. 8 consecutive.. goin' for 9.. cant wait
Hayden doesn't have an excuse now. The tires will last the entire race. If Pedrosa can run that pace, so can Nicky.

I think Nicky CAN win the Championship but he has to learn to push the entire race and not give up when there are 3-4 laps left.

Edwards and Hopkins did hold Nicky up enough to keep that gap and I am glad to see Nicky can run that same pace.

A better start at the next race and he'll have a podium outside of Laguna. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you guys think that if Nicky was alot tinier in size, at least to Pedrosa's weight and height, he might had been able to win it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
Jotaro said:
Would you guys think that if Nicky was alot tinier in size, at least to Pedrosa's weight and height, he might had been able to win it?
Although Dani's size may give him a slight advantage, I do not believe that it alone allows him to race at the pace he does. Capirossi is not much bigger than Dani, and it does not give him a great advantage over the rest of the feild. You either have what it takes to run up front with the big dogs or you don't. As I keep telling my wife, size doesn't matter :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wolfpac52 said:
Although Dani's size may give him a slight advantage, I do not believe that it alone allows him to race at the pace he does. Capirossi is not much bigger than Dani, and it does not give him a great advantage over the rest of the feild. You either have what it takes to run up front with the big dogs or you don't. As I keep telling my wife, size doesn't matter :D
And in Nicky's case?
Same bike same pace basically he's been on Dani's tail all day, but max speed never match Dani's.
What do you think
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,432 Posts
Jotaro said:
And in Nicky's case?
Same bike same pace basically he's been on Dani's tail all day, but max speed never match Dani's.
What do you think
Yeah I noticed that Pedrosa flies in the straights! His top speed does seem faster than anyone elses.

I'd really like to see Nicky win one soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
Jotaro said:
And in Nicky's case?
Same bike same pace basically he's been on Dani's tail all day, but max speed never match Dani's.
What do you think
I'll tell you what I know.

Dani's feathery ass did not gain him the top speed for the China circuit. He fell short (pun intended) to Tamada's 339.2 km/h by 2.3 km/h. Nicky fell short of Dani by 1.4 km/h.

Now I will tell you what I think.

Gaining top speed on the front straight requires a good, hard drive out of the final corner. I would have to guess that Dani was able to get a better drive out of the final corner than Nicky. Since both Nicky and Dani are on Factory rides, Tamada was not, I'm going to have to stick with what I originally said.

What do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think you might be right, dont have anything to proof you otherwise cause I dunno


Anyway, what's with Rossi's bike's mechanical failure?
Can't stand Rossi's abuse?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top