Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had MotoGP3 for PS2, it was fun. 4 looks amazing already.

·
Registered
626 Posts
hey hundo.. i havent been in tune with motogp games, but is motogp2 the latest one? and is the gameplay good?
let me know and im buying it! i do alot of traveling and so does my laptop!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I don't like the PS2 versions of Moto GP. Namco did a shitty job in my opinion. The Climax versions are so much better.

Moto GP2 on the PC was awesome. You had your own rider and you could upgrade your skills and modify the bike.

Moto GP3 on PS2 you have to p;ick a team, and you unlock new bikes, but there really isnt any upgrading or modifying your rider or bike, aside from the usual changing bike setup for wheelbase, tires, etc.

Moto GP4 looks a little better since you can buy parts for the bike and enhance it. I like to modify things too though, not just race.

Oh, and the other thing I didnt like about 3 was you had to use the trick button to do wheelies and stoppies instead of just using lean control like in 2.

·
Registered
192 Posts
sorry dude,,,,,,,, your right I was'nt listening. I did my searching a few weeks back and Motogp2 was the latest for PC

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Who gives a ****, it'll be pulled out of production just like the other one, and will be blown out of the water by XBOX's MotoGP3. A lot of people told me that MotoGP3 for PS2 was similar to MotoGP2 for Xbox, so I went out and bought MotoGP3 for PS2 and it's fuuuucking GARBAGE. The game is TERRIBLE. A whole 5 tracks on bikes that can't wreck unless on simulation mode, and then the controls aren't pressure sensitive, and even if they were, you don't have the option of changing your controls around, AANNNDDD you can't control whether your rider wants to sit up or tuck...stupid, worthless game, no wonder it went extinct :axe:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Meddie, not everyone has the almighty xbox. I have a ps2 and motogp3 and I look forward to progress..........so I give a sh*t.

P.S. MotoGP3 for playstation has 15 tracks and 20 "fantasy" tracks for a total of 35 tracks, ability to reconfigure controls, and shift weight fore and aft (tuck or not).........so I'm lost as to what you are saying.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Oh yeah, AANNNDDD all the controls are analog.......or pressure sensitive. The game is EXACTLY the opposite as you described. Go ahead and just delete your entire post.....make IT extinct. Ya gotta be smarter than the stupid fuuuucking worthless TERRIBLE garbage and turn all your stuff on in the options menu. :idea1:

:yawinkle:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts