Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone have any recent experience with this company?

I ask since I placed an order on Dec 9 for a front wheel (with ups next day air as my mechanic needs it asap), money cleared two days later, received an email with delivery date being 12/12 - 12/17. Still have yet to get my product or at the very least a tracking number. I've tried to contact them through their various telephone numbers, email addresses, and even their Facebook page. I only have been met with utter silence.

They say they have great customer support but I can't see this as they don't even pick up the phone. I understand businesses get busy at times but I couldn't get anyone alive throughout today. I did a small Google search and it seems like this is the case to most people. Wished I researched a bit more prior to sending them $$$.

If anyone has a better means of getting in touch with them please let me know.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Guys please help 09PW please if you live out there in that area and can take 20 minutes out of your day to stop by that shop and check on his order would be really appreciated , your positive Karna bank account will get a fat deposit that will come handy some day when you need a favor unexpected help will turn up your way for sure .

Company info >>>>>> 101 N Reed Street Joliet IL 60435 >>>>> Phone: 815-730-1120>>>>>877-668-6474

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
commented on the other thread.. i don't mind good karma, never know when you'll need a hand.. anyways I work not too far from joliet if i can get an address i can knock on a couple of doors. lol

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
commented on the other thread.. i don't mind good karma, never know when you'll need a hand.. anyways I work not too far from joliet if i can get an address i can knock on a couple of doors. lol
Check out the address I posted it's probably accurate if not call them up and get an address and once you are there get hold of 09PW and put him on the phone with a sales man much appreciated :shakehand

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Check out the address I posted it's probably accurate if not call them up and get an address and once you are there get hold of 09PW and put him on the phone with a sales man much appreciated :shakehand
not a prob, but op mentioned that he hasn't gotten anybody on the phone. we'll see maybe better luck tomorrow.. if i can get a good address i don't mind taking a lil trip maybe ill find something new for lunch.. haha

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
If I was a little closer I'd go and try to help Phoenix and seksas. Looked up that address you posted Moe, it's not a real location, did a little searching with the phone number and found this address: 101 N Reed St, Joliet, IL 60435

google streets comes and shows a dealer which makes sense, but the dealers name is WillyWorld. Maybe motogrid is their online sales name

found the address I listed above on yahoo local and it shows a picture of the building, but it doesn't match the streets view (but it's from October of 2012, maybe they tore the building down and built a new one) the picture on yahoo looks like a new construction as there is no landscaping done and where grass should be is just dirt. http://local.yahoo.com/info-37602461-motogridcom-joliet

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Looked up that address you posted Moe, it's not a real location, did a little searching with the phone number and found this address: 101 N Reed St, Joliet, IL 60435

google streets comes and shows a dealer which makes sense, but the dealers name is WillyWorld. Maybe motogrid is their online sales name
detective in da house! haha yea your address comes up to a bike dealer/shop..

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Bridge check out this new address bro 705 Westshire dr I believe this is it thanks for all the help bro we are one kick ass family for sure looking out for each other

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Bridge check out this new address bro 705 Westshire dr I believe this is it thanks for all the help bro we are one kick ass family for sure looking out for each other
That's just a residential area, even if the guy ran the business out of the house it looks way to small to hold the parts unless he's one of those shady companies that just drop ships stuff as it's ordered

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Google map shows a pin point icon but trying to get a street view ain't working that address I posted ain't it

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
also found this on the motogrid site

Motogrid
1-877-MOTOGRID
We are Available for On-Line ordering 24/7
Joliet IL 60435
Phone: 815-730-1120
Fax: 815-730-1220
Email: [email protected]

The fax number is the same as the phone number listed which is why you might not be getting through to anybody. Typically a fax number is hooked up solely to a fax machine. Might try calling the 1-877-MOTOGRID number (1-877-668-6474)

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Bridge Jumper putting in work! lol i PMed OP if works not too busy ill try to check this place out tomorrow.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
N Reed Street which is where Willy world is coming up now for me as well i can even get street views now

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
One thing for sure you can not hide from the Bridge he will find you when ever you are
Brilliant job man thanks a lot

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Haha thats what i like about this forum its all fun and trolling till actually someone needs help.. Then s**t gets serious. Well im out for tonight.. If op doesnt get an answer from them by noon he'll see an update from me. Lol night..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 45 Posts