Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 520 chain kit from motomummy with a speedoDRD last week and it got here in 3 buisness days. i loved the fast, free shipping. i accidentally selected the kit for the 1000rr and they brought this to my attention literally minutes after i bought it to make sure i was ordering the right parts. i highly recommend them, seems like they treat you as a fellow rider and not just an order #.

cant wait to throw this kit on sometime this week, looking forward to it!

·
Registered
454 Posts
^^ Very true bought my 520 kit from them, couldn't have asked for better customer service, and shipping was fast!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
480 Posts
I also ordered a 520 chain, sprocket kit and speedoDRD from them, I think it was here within a week. Good service and fast to respond to emails.

I ordered some Vortex rearsets from them, they are on back order, those things happen.
All and all, great customer service so far.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just ordered driven chain kit, spiegler lines, and r&g fork protector. The chain kit is on backorder and I was notified instantly! Great service so far...excited to recieve and install my purchases..+ a free reservoir sock woot!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Yah it sucks, but Vortex moving to Ut from FL really killed off the rearset supply. I hope they get things worked out quickly. I heard their production is now ramping back up so things should be picking up soon with them.

I also ordered a 520 chain, sprocket kit and speedoDRD from them, I think it was here within a week. Good service and fast to respond to emails.

I ordered some Vortex rearsets from them, they are on back order, those things happen.
All and all, great customer service so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts