Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed a new chain and decided to go with new sprockets while I was at it. Didn't even realize MotoMummy was a vendor here. Just did a google search and found the website very helpful and pricing + shipping compared really well. Ordered the Vortex lightened steel sprockets (-1, +2) and new chain (520 conversion). Shipped super fast and received super fast. Even though I didn't communicate with these guys directly their website has all the info you need and then some! Would definitely do business with again! Wish I had ordered some decals from them!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ordered the same set up and have purchased several other things from motomummy.. everything has been shipped out same day and has come within 2 to 3 business days. Every time i call them looking for help on deciding what i need they are very helpful and willing to give their honest opinion.

I got some stickers in my order ;)

Motomummy rocks!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I ordered the same set up and have purchased several other things from motomummy.. everything has been shipped out same day and has come within 2 to 3 business days. Every time i call them looking for help on deciding what i need they are very helpful and willing to give their honest opinion.

I got some stickers in my order ;)

Motomummy rocks!
And where are the pics of where you used the stickers? :cruising:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you didn't already throw stickers in an envelope I just placed an order for a SpeedoDRD. Told ya I would do business with you guys again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts