Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great prices and great service, check them out www.motonekoparts.com

Ordered Galfer SS lines for $80 shipped, had them just in a coupple of days (they drop-shipped it for me from a closer warehouse) They have great prices on riding gear as well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
+1000 just ordered a bunch of gear from them and couldn't ask for any better service. great pricing and great people...check them out if you are in the market for some new mods or gear. i know that's where i will be doing business in the future.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Almost all the aftermarket parts i have on my bike right now, are from motonekoparts. I even got my GPR damper at a lower cost than the GB. I called Tsree (motonekoparts) earlier for some more parts and he told me they're gonna have a HUGE sale on spidi gear next week. Guys, make sure you CALL them instead of ordering from the website. Almost half of what they carry are not listed on the site. Also, they will give you waaay lower prices than what's posted.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
MotoNekoParts.com is awesome, Cliq let me know, i just got $1350 in gear for $900!!!!!!!!

Sree is the man, he's even gonna hand deliver the stuff because i live in Philadelphia and he comes here on the weekends!! ... i'll never go anywhere else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts