Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again motonekoparts.com came through with excellent customer service excellent prices and fast shipping. i started buying things for my cbr from them and i will be buying from them only from now on. mike and sree will take excellent care of you. everyone should buy from motonekoparts.com A+ everything. wanted everyone to laso know that alpine vector suits and jackets are on closeout at motonekoparts.com, best prices and service hands down.. thanks mike and sree.

·
Registered
21 Posts
mike and sree are great. i live rite around the corner from their shop. they're the only ones i'll buy from. great prices

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wish I could say the same for them. I placed an order a week ago and they keep giving me the run around on how it's going to ship out the day I call and they'll send a tracking number and I never get anything. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll ever do business with these guys again. All I ask is for them to be honest with me. It's not very good customer service to lead someone on for 3 days and tell them something is going to ship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts