Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
that is one of the dumbest things ive seen in a while lmao!!!

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your mentality of Goldwing riders is pretty stupid!!! Especially considering 70% of them could outride you... :retard:

let me know how many you see on Goldwings this year..

its funny you say that... about a year ago i rode with a bunch of crazy italian dudes and one had a goldwing...

i was already doing like 70 and this guy goes by me like Im standing still, blaring music lol

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I thought goldwings came with heaters
They do. Well at least it guides the air from the engine onto the riders legs. My dad has one and I think it has everything except a coffee maker and microwave. lol

My favourite part: "It's the EntroSys Motorcycle Air Conditioner and it not only cools but also heats, meaning it could be the perfect accessory for those who want to extend their riding season into either the middle or end of the year. It clips on the back of the bike and gets wired in to the battery, the hose running to a special vest worn under your gear."

... or you could just buy a heated vest and not look like a douche-bag.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
its funny you say that... about a year ago i rode with a bunch of crazy italian dudes and one had a goldwing...

i was already doing like 70 and this guy goes by me like Im standing still, blaring music lol

LOL..Exactly.... I've seen Goldwing riders at Deals Gap that will make most sportbike riders look foolish... There is a local guy around here that puts on countless miles on his goldwing and he can definitely outride me AND he's pulling a trailer with it!!lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
if someone ona goldwing can out ride you, you have a serious problem
:+1:

Ha, I'd like to see you keep up with this guy and say that again

I see you have love for goldwings, and there's nothing wrong with that...but, if you were to take two riders of the same experience and put them vs each other, the guy on the cbr will always win. A goldwing and a cbr are two different bikes made for two different things. The only thing they share aside from MAYBE some parts, if even that, is that they both have two wheels and are made by honda. your comparing apples to oranges. Now, if you put the guy in your video vs an inexperienced rider, then of course experience always triumphs, but thats about as far as you'll get. dont get me wrong, when im older and less agile, i might consider getting a goldwing, that thing looks damn comfortable, but right now i couldn't ride what is essentially, an old mans bike, nor can i see some grandpa out riding me on a gold wing. Not to say that its an impossibility, but definitely not a probability.

·
Registered
227 Posts
the fastest video ever shot at deals gap was on board a gold wing.
And yes, I like the ac unit cause the south is high humitity and is f&*%ing brutal.
The heater is nice too, I commute in all weather.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts