·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Glad to hear it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
!

I live in the dfw area as well.. this is craazy. I had a friend text me at work.

Oh my, I must go to the arlington pd police auction SOON!
ill have a frenzy!:icon_lol:

But in all seriousness, I hope everyone gets thier belongings back. I seen some 600rr parts in there. :sad3:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
AJ
Lucky you they got busted thank the PD man on behalf of our community

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow!! Look likes a helluva yard sale! My parents live in that area, I should ask them to stop by and pick up some parts for me.

Jk, that sucks to have your bike stolen only to find out that you neighbor is running a chop shop from his house! With his wife and kid in there too, a**hole!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup... I wonder if he'd been casing my joint, waiting for me to leave my bike out? I hope they are able to get some of those stolen parts back to their respective owners?

·
Registered
349 Posts
$50K bail. How much bond do we need to post?

I'm thinking that this guy is safer in jail than he is on the streets. We should bail him out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bout time the police make a CLEAN and BINDING arrest. Nothing against the po po, but generally on things like this, they blow it. +1 on them, FINALLY

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
start watching craigslist in your area

·
Registered
924 Posts
Glad they caught him. Hopefully they catch anyone else who was involved too, it sucks to have your property stolen.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts