Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im traveling over to new york in a few weeks time and was hoping i might be able to pick up, some good motorcycle clothing.

Ill be staying in the manhattan area and was wondering if there are any good motorcycle clothing stores in the area where i might be able to get myself a few things.

If anyone has any recomendations please post.

thanks
Rob

·
Registered
251 Posts
Motorcycle mall is no were near manhattan. Their has to be some place closer in new York.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
not too sure of any in the city, but tons in Queens, a neighboring borough only 20 min. away from the city.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
There are a few places in Manhattan but they're all super expensive. You're better off buying the stuff online. I get alot of my stuff from sportbiketrackgear.
Anyplace in manhattan will be overpriced so that they can pay the rent!

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
You're better off ordering online and having it mailed to your hotel. ANY spot in the city is going to be stupid expensive.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're better off ordering online and having it mailed to your hotel. ANY spot in the city is going to be stupid expensive.

would like to try it on ideally as that was the whole point of looking for stuff in the states.

The stuff here in the uk is does not fir my body size very well at all so i thought i do better in the states

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
the gear you try on here from whatever brand will be the same exact piece that you try on in the uk as they are in us/euro sizes ... i say go to the dealers , which most are in queens , try the gear out to find your size , and then order it online and save yourself from paying tax and retail prices

1 - 10 of 10 Posts