Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to those of you that purchased the motorcycle.com app, as the title says, is it worth $3? i'm considering pulling the trigger and purchasing the app but am interested on your thoughts/ feelings on the app. i know, i know... its only $3, but still... your thoughts/feelings on the app. thanks.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet thats good to know thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think so. Just bought it myself a few days ago. I like it because I can manage multiple sites/forums with it.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have it and like it. And agree with Larry... New update with being able to snap a pic and post it is a great addition! It is a tad pricey for an app, but worth it in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
It's my favorite app!! So worth it

·
Registered
150 Posts
It's a good forum app... No adds or anything.. The search function blows.. If you use .net alot then yes it's def worth 3 bucks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
277 Posts
its worth it to me.. but i also didnt have to pay for it :eek:hyeah:

and i think im the only one that deleted the dumb signature it leaves, cuz i post using it all the time.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I just bought it a few minutes ago, and already enjoy it better then regular browsing on my phone. So much quicker. Definitely worth it IMO!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
If you don't mind being on a forum on your phone its great, well and truly better than using opera or the like... I just don't like having to try and type on my phone to much though...

·
Ain't Even Excited
1,769 Posts
I have it for my Evo and love it. However, I wish it was specific to 600rr alone because I hate having to choose it each time I open the app. I don't use any of the other forums it offers. Oh well!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have it for my I phone I'm on the forums alot more just because of the convenience of it but three bux is alot in app world.
But nothing ventured nothing gained my 2 cents of 300 : )

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sweet, thanks everyone for all the input.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.